Our services


Permanent Residency

A permanent resident is a person who has immigrated to Canada but has not yet obtained Canadian citizenship. Permanent residents are citizens of other countries. A person who is in Canada temporarily, such as a foreign student or temporary foreign worker, is not a permanent resident.

Permanent Resident Card (PR card)
The PR card is proof that you have permanent resident status in Canada. If you leave Canada, you will need this card and your passport to return to Canada by commercial transportation such as an airplane, boat, train or bus.
A permanent resident who does not have a valid PR card, or does not have it in his or her possession when traveling outside the country, will be required to obtain a Permanent Resident Travel Document before returning to Canada by commercial transportation.

Rights of permanent residents.
As a permanent resident, you have the right to:
– obtain most of the benefits available to Canadian citizens, including health care coverage.;
– live, work or study anywhere in Canada;
– apply for Canadian citizenship;
– benefit from the protection of Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Permanent residents must pay taxes and comply with all federal, provincial and municipal laws in Canada.

As a permanent resident, you do not have the right to:
– vote or stand for election;
– work in a position that requires a high-level security clearance.

Study Permit

A study permit is a document issued to allow a foreign citizen to study at a designated learning institution (DLI) in Canada. Most foreign citizens require a permit to study in Canada. The application for a permit must be made before coming to Canada. Make sure you have all the necessary documents with you before you apply.
Note: A study permit is not a visa. It does not, on its own, give you the right to enter Canada. You may also need a Temporary Resident Visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). If that is the case, this document will be issued to you with your study permit.

Work Permit

An Open Work Permit is a permit that is not tied to a specific job. For this reason, it is not necessary to obtain the following documents to apply for an Open Work Permit:
Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canadas (EDSC); or evidence that an employer has made a job offer through the Employer Portal and has paid the Employer’s Compliance Fee.
In most cases, you will need to pay the Open Work Permit Holder fee at the same time as the Work Permit fee.

Provincial Nominee Program

This program is for workers who:
– have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory;
– want to live in that province, and;
– want to become permanent residents of Canada.

Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements. For example, in a program stream, provinces and territories may target:
– students;
– business people;
– skilled workers;
– semi-skilled workers.

Business People

Business people and business visitors are not the same.
Business people come to Canada to do business under a free trade agreement.
Business people can enter and work in Canada if they qualify under one of these agreements:
– North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
– Other Free Trade Agreements (FTAs)
– General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS)

Satisfaction guaranteed!

MK Solutions Immigration

230 Henri Bourassa est, office 204, Montréal, QC H3L 1B8

Call Us

(514) 575-0996

(438) 820-8907

Send Us an Email